Hone your Agile coaching skills in this interactive training with real-world simulations
- Advance beyond team facilitation to team coaching on the Agile Coaching Track
- Gain the skills to effectively impact department, project, and program agility
- Guide teams to navigate change and conflict toward joyful high performance
About this course
The ICP-ACC is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, the learner will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching, and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team. Typically, training providers will cover the required learning outcomes for this certification in approximately 21 hours of instructional activities over the course of three days.
- Development in the Agile Coaching Discipline
- Coach As Facilitator
- Coach As Professional Coach
- Coach As Mentor
- Coach As Teacher
- Coach As Team Coach
- Set Boundaries for Agile Coaching
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Register Today & Start Your Journey to exellence
Who should attend this course?
Some understanding of Agile and experience working with the Agile framework is preferred. If you have no experience with Agile please contact us so we can share some material you can review before attending the workshop.
What you’ll learn in the ICP-ACC certification course
Get a refresher on the Agile Manifesto; discover ways to get the best results at team, project and program levels.
Deep dive into the desired traits of an Agile coach to support, guide, coach, teach, mentor and facilitate change.
Learn to cultivate an Agile mindset with a focus on “being agile” as a foundation for success in “doing agile.”
Coach as Teacher
Learn to design learning experiences using appropriate techniques based on learner preferences.
1. ICAgile certified professional – Agile coaching (ICP-ACC) certification (lifetime validity – no renewal required)
1. Get great exposure to Agile coaching exercises, Agile coaching games, and coaching simulations.
2. Understanding concepts practiced through various techniques like games and simulations aid in knowledge retention.
3. The best way of learning about anything is by doing. Concepts practiced through games and simulations stay longer.